Avondale, Arizona has summer temperatures that regularly exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Knowing the right professional air conditioning service expert in Avondale, AZ to call can be critically important.
When to Order an AC Repair
Recognizing problems and addressing them right away can help avoid more costly repairs in the future. State 48 Home Services technicians often encounter the following:
- “The air conditioner never shuts off.” An AC that runs constantly means there may be a problem with the compressor, the thermostat, or other electrical components.
- “The air-conditioner won’t turn on.” Sometimes a simple repair or adjustment to the thermostat or other wiring can get the AC working again right away.
- “The fan is blowing, but the air isn’t cooling.” This is usually a problem related to refrigerant levels in a system. No challenge for State 48 Home Services.
- “There is a lot of water or moisture around the unit.” Some symptoms, like this one, could require a deeper dive to rule out several simple causes.
- ‘The air conditioner keeps tripping the circuit breaker.” This circuit breaker is doing its job, but this AC is not. Causes can range anywhere from a dirty air filter to a malfunctioning compressor.
When the AC isn’t working, Avondale residents need air conditioning repair right away. Contact a company with a stocked warehouse right up the road. State 48 Home Services is prepared for customers’ mid-summer emergencies.
When to Order an AC Replacement
If an air conditioner is more than ten years old, it can easily start to cost more money to run than to replace. Not only will repairs (and uncomfortable downtime) become more frequent, but energy bills also soar as older systems become less efficient. A new high-efficiency system can be a major investment in a home, but a quality system installed by experts could save a lot of money over time, and provide comfort and peace of mind for many, many years.
One of the latest trends in high-efficiency AC is ductless air conditioning installation. These systems have separate units to cool different areas of the house as needed. Compared with traditional systems, ductless AC is quieter and more efficient. They are not appropriate for every house, but State 48 Home Services can provide expert consulting to determine which solution is best for each individual customer.
When to Order AC Maintenance
All HVAC manufacturers and their respective distributors recommend annual ac maintenance that includes a thorough safety inspection of the system’s core components and a proper cleaning.
Customers in Avondale, Arizona face many of the same obstacles as other people do throughout the Grand Canyon state and the country. The cost of just about everything continues to rise, seemingly daily. State 48 Home Services can provide expert, professional help for whatever AC problem a customer is facing. A major AC repair or an AC replacement should NOT be put off. The price a customer pays for anything will be higher in just a few months, possibly in just a few weeks. Attractive retail financing programs have been provided to State 48 Home Services by some wonderful companies. All customers are encouraged to review affordable financing options for any purchase, large or small.